Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Tulip Quilt

I love snow days.  I have started a paper pieced project as part of the RSC 2018 Challenge.  Although I got the paper pieced template from Pinterest, I adjusted the size and decided on sashing with cornerstone in the middle.  The template was bare bones and had no directions/suggestions included.
I still need to make the light/lime green block from March. January blue, February purple and April yellow are done.
I used the method of paper piecing taught at a workshop taught by David Sirota Quilt Maven.  The technique is called "No More Tears" paper piecing.  He does workshops at many of the quilt shows in the East. Well worth the money I spent for the class! Delightful presenter.
Blocks measure 11 inches across.  Block units are right triangles with hypotenuse measuring 10 inches. 

1 comment:

  1. This is such a neat pattern - does it take you long to make one block?

    ReplyDelete